These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
Matches with only "plugin-mag"
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
* Prices incl. VAT
plus potential shipping costs
Ready to ship, arrives in 2 - 5 days
Free Shipping from €33 within DE per GLS
- Article number: T-ZB-GH1
- EAN / GTIN: 4026856016251
- Shipping weight: 0.03 kg
- Dimensions: 5.50 cm × 11.00 cm × 3.00 cm
P Secure bonuspoints now
Water test for determining the total hardness (GH - permanent hardness) - suitable for... more
Product information »Zoobest Alpha Test Total Hardness - TH«
Water test for determining the total hardness (GH - permanent hardness) - suitable for freshwater and marine aquariums
Total hardness test set Instructions for use
- rinse the measuring vessel with the water to be tested and fill up to the mark (corresponding to 5 ml). *
- add one drop of reagent and swirl. If hardness is present, the sample will turn red.
- Add the solution from the dropper bottle drop by drop until the colour changes from red to green.
Swivel the measuring vessel after each drop. Count the drops!
1 drop = 1°dH
- The sensitivity of the test can be increased by doubling the sample volume to e.g. 10 ml. Each drop of the test solution then corresponds to 0.5° dGH.
* The meniscus of the water surface must exactly touch the 5 ml calibration line.
Clean the vial after use, close the reagent bottle tightly and store in a cool, dry place away from light.
Keep out of reach of children!
10 ml reagent solution (corresponds to 200 drops), cuvette
Signal word: Attention
Related links to »Zoobest Alpha Test Total Hardness - TH«
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Zoobest Alpha Test Total Hardness - TH"
This product has no reviews yet. Would you like to create the first review?
Write a review
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.