* Prices incl. VAT
plus potential shipping costs
Ready to ship today, Delivery time 2 - 5 working days
Free Shipping from €25 within DE per GLS
- Article number: B0010250
- EAN / GTIN: 4260169960997
- Shipping weight: 0.26 kg
- Dimensions: 6.00 cm × 22.00 cm × 13.00 cm
Ground soil additive and depot fertilizer on clay basis
Clay has completely special and unique features that make it predestined for use as substrate for aquarium plants. It has similar features to an ion-exchanger, and because of this it guarantees an even supply of nutrient substances, in that it holds back when excess is there, but gives-up when a deficit is present.
The black peat part contains up to 35% humic-acid. It provides for a desired low pH-value in the soil environment that together with the features of humic-acid, effectively works as a weak chelator, in this way providing, that the added nutrient substances remain in plant absorbable form.
Together with the clay this guarantees that the nutrient substances are released, but only very slowly.
Our Dosage Recommendation: approx. 1 g / 10 cm2 floor space
|A packet with||is therewith ca. adequate for following area measurement|
|250 g||60 cm × 40 cm|
|500 g||100 cm × 50 cm|
|1,000 g||150 cm × 70 cm|
|2,000 g||250 cm × 80 cm|
The soil floor colours strongly, so you should please put on your gloves and also take care of not to mark your clothes, carpet or furniture!
- Install the floor heating (if present)
- Cover the floor heating with about 1/3 of the available sand/gravel (take care that no water is on the surface)
- Distribute the Terrdrakon evenly about
- and then cover everything up with the rest of the sand/gravel (at least 4 - 5 cm)
- Use a piece of plastic foil or similar as protection against the churning up
- Fill up with the watering can and watering cap 15 - 20 cm water
- Don't forget to remove the plastic foil before planting the plants
- Put the plants into the pool
- Fill up the pool with the rest of the water
Ingredients / Declaration
67.5 % clay powder, 27.0 % sieved black peat
1.09 % K₂O (= 0.91 % K), 0.02 % MgO (= 0.012 % Mg), 0.00094 % B, 1.903 % Fe (of which 0.016 % are soluble and 1.887 % insoluble), 0.00017 % Co, 0.00031 % Cu, 0.432 % Mn (of which 0.0064 % are soluble and 0.426 % insoluble), 0.00032 % Mo, 0.00031 % Zn, 0.00016 % Ni
Put the lower third of sand and gravel into the aquarium, spread Terrdrakon and add the remaining floor sediment (at least 4 - 5 cm).