Clay balls with trace elements for all aquatic plants
For specific refertilisation of an equipped aquarium
- With valuable, air-dried clay from Sri Lanka
- With a high quality trace nutrient mixture
- Contains the 15 most important trace elements
- Prevents visible and invisible deficiencies
- Every single ball is carefully made by hand
Clay balls have been used as fertilisers since the pioneering days of fish keeping, but since then seem to have been somewhat forgotten.
The plants drive their roots into the clay balls and thus obtain the necessary nutrients directly from the Terrdrakon SE fertiliser balls. The water-resistant clay prevents the fertiliser from being released immediately to the environment and to the aquarium water.
Depending on the size of the plant, press 1 - 3 Terrdrakon SE balls into the substrate next to or underneath the plant to be fertilised. The aquarium plants push their roots through the balls very quickly. The balls can be evenly distributed in the substrate even when the aquarium is re-equipped. Please do not use more than 3 - 4 balls per 100 l of water for this.
Refertilisation is necessary every 3 to 6 months depending on the growth rate and quantity of the plants.
Please insert the balls into the substrate immediately. They are not intended to lie in the water for long periods, as otherwise they soften up, dissolve and can then no longer be inserted in the substrate. Removal of the remnants of the balls is then very time-consuming.
Clay is a natural product and essentially consists of swellable (alumino-)silicate layers (chemical formulae in varying amounts: SiO2, Al2O3, Fe2O3) with ion exchange possibilities.
250 mg trace element mixture per ball: 27.1 % K₂O water-soluble potassium oxide (= 22.5 % K potassium); 4.7 % MgO magnesium oxide (= 2,8 % Mg magnesium); 0.075 % B Bor; 2.0 % Fe iron; 0.027 % Co cobalt; 0.1 % Cu copper; 0,77 % Mn manganese; 0.086 % Zn zinc; 0.007 % V vanadium; 0.0068 % Ni nickel; 0,0067 % Al aluminium; 0,0065 % Se selenium; 0,0056 % Sn tin; 0.0035 % Li lithium.
Fe, Co, Cu, Mn, Zn, Ni, Al, Sn as water-soluble chelates of EDTA, NTA, HEDTA, DTPA - fully chelated.
* The growth rate of the plants always depends on several factors. A plant always needs sufficient quantities of all growing media to thrive. Even when the water is well fertilised, plants may suffer from deficiencies and stagnating growth if the nutrients are absent in the root area.
℮ 48 g (10 balls)