* Prices incl. VAT
plus potential shipping costs
Ready to ship today, Delivery time 2 - 5 working days
Free Shipping from €25 within DE per GLS
- Article number: UO-TFM380
- EAN / GTIN: 4260169963738
- Shipping weight: 1.28 kg
- Dimensions: 18.00 cm × 12.00 cm × 45.00 cm
380 Liters / Day
- Reverse osmosis system as described below
- Connecting hoses
- Connection to the drinking water network: 3/4 inch
- German instructions
The system is delivered completely ready for operation!
Please observe the following notes, as otherwise you can damage the TFC membrane irreparably:
The reverse osmosis system is designed for a water line pressure of 3 to 5 bar. You should install a pressure reducer at a higher water pressure.
Do not take the system out of operation in the long term, otherwise the risk of bacterial contamination may result. Use only cold tap water of max. 20 °C.
*In drinking water treatment and aquaristic systems, membranes are usually used, which are wound up in several layers in spiral form. These membranes are called TFC membranes (Thin Film Composite).
- 5 µm fine filter
- Activated carbon filter
- TFC* membrane (IEM 380 Liters / Day)
- Manual flushing valve
- Manometer for operating pressure display