Water test for measuring the total hardness (TH - total hardness) - suitable for fresh and marine water aquaria
Total hardness test set Instructions for use
- Rinse the water sample test tube several times with the water to be tested and then fill with sample water exactly to the 5 ml mark *
- Add one drop at a time of the reagent contained in the bottle and gently swirl to mix the solution after every drop. Count the number of drops until the solution turns from red to green colour
- Once the solution has turned green leave it to stand for 30 seconds. If the colour disappears, add more drops of reagent until the solution remains green
- Temporary water hardness is given in German degrees (°dTH) and corresponds to the number of drops of reagent utilized to obtain the green colour. 1 drop corresponds to 1° dTH
- You can increase the sensitivity of the test by enlarging the sample size to e.g. 10 ml. In this case each drop of the test solution corresponds to 0.5° dTH
* The meniscus of the water surface has to exactly touch the 5 ml calibration line
Thoroughly clean the test tube after use, securely seal all reagent containers and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight
Keep the product out of reach of children!
12 ml reagent solution, glass test tube with sealing cap
Signal word: Attention
H226 Flammable liquid and vapour
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P233 Keep container tightly closed.
P403 + P235 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
P501 Dispose of contents/container inaccordance with all local/national/international regulation.
- Any questions about this product?
- PRODACtest GH Videoanleitung/Video tutorial
- Further products by Prodac International S.r.l.