* Prices incl. VAT
plus potential shipping costs
Ready to ship, arrives in 2 - 5 days
Shipping with GLS or DHL parcel and goods post
- Article number: CO2AN3050
- EAN / GTIN: 4260453022820
- Shipping weight: 0.60 kg
- Dimensions: 9.5 cm × 18 cm × 18 cm
- WEEE Reg. no: DE53702545
Control and display of the pH in aquaria.
Depending on the pH, the power supply for a consumer is switched.
This is usually a solenoid valve for controlling the CO₂ addition, but can of course also be a peristaltic pump for dosing DRAK pH/CH-Minus or similar.
- Display: 3 1/2 digits
- Measuring range: pH 1.0 - 13.0 / temperature 10 - 40 °C
- Temperature alarm at less than 20 and more than 35 °C
- Display range: 1.0 - 13.0
- Accuracy: ± 1 decimal place
- Display update: 0.4 s
- Relative humidity: max. 90 %.
- Power supply AC 110 - 240 V with switch-off memory function
- pH controller (incl. power supply)
- Instruction manual
- Temperature sensor
- Switch socket
- 4 mounting options (stand, clamping holder, suction cups, screws)