* Prices incl. VAT
plus potential shipping costs
Ready to ship, arrives in 2 - 5 days
Free Shipping from €33 within DE per GLS
- Article number: CO2AN1011
- EAN / GTIN: 4260453020451
- Shipping weight: 0.71 kg
- Dimensions: 11.00 cm × 11.50 cm × 14.00 cm
- For standard refillable bottles with valve W 21.8×1/14"
- 2 pressure gauges for working and cylinder pressure
- Precision needle valve for fine adjustment of the bubble rate
- Working pressure adjusting screw
- Safety valve (overpressure valve )
- Connector for standard 4/6 mm hoses
A high quality and reliable professional pressure regulators of European production for the supply of aquariums with CO₂. The AQUA-NOA professional pressure reducer is equipped with 2 pressure gauges on which the working pressure and cylinder pressure can be read. The display for the cylinder pressure indicates when the cylinder has to be changed. The working pressure of this CO₂ pressure reliever can be easily and continuously adjusted, which is particularly important for diffusers that require a higher pressure. The integrated fine needle valve is used for fine adjustment of the CO₂ quantity and thus the bubble rate.
We recommend a working pressure of 0.8 - 1.2 bar for common CO₂ reactors and diffusers or bubble counters. Few devices with an increased back pressure such as direct hose injectors or some non-return valves need a little more pressure, then you can set up to 2 bar. If the CO₂ supply can only be adjusted poorly and irregularly, to remedy this problem please increase the working pressure carefully in 0.1 bar steps until the addition is possible steadily.
When changing the cylinder, please check the seal and replace it with a suitable spare part if necessary.
Modern design and sophisticated safety - European brand product with secure spare parts supply.