* Prices incl. VAT
plus potential shipping costs
Ready to ship, arrives in 2 - 5 days
Free Shipping from €33 within DE per GLS
- Article number: CO200013
- EAN / GTIN: 4260169960850
- Shipping weight: 0.30 kg
- Dimensions: 6.00 cm × 12.00 cm × 12.00 cm
- WEEE Reg. no: DE53702545
High quality magnetic valve (night shut-off, 2/2-way magnetic valve, nickel-plated) to control CO₂ addition with low energy consumption and therefore minimum warming (only becomes warm to the touch even in continuous operation). Supplied with the appropriate screw fittings 1/8" × 6/4 with cap nut (nickel-plated brass).
One particular advantage of this magnetic valve is that it can be directly fitted to the pressure regulator, as a 1/8" male thread is already available when the hose connection is removed and therefore there is no need for an adapter.
Technical data (tabular)
- 1.6 m connecting pipe with shock-proof plug
- Electrical power supply: 230 V AC; 50/60 Hz; 3.5 VA open
- Orifice: 1.0 mm, NBR seal
- 100 % duty cycle (suitable for continuous operation)
- Closed when currentless
- Allowed temperature of medium: -10 - 90 ºC
- Max. ambient temperature: 55 ºC
- Protection category IP65 (dustproof and protected against waterjets)
- Insulation class F (155 °C) with plug screwed on
- Max. pressure difference: 16 bar
The connecting pipe can also be rotated by 180° without any problem. Therefore, the fixing screw has to be loosened, the electical connection has to be plugged off, rotated by 180° and put on again. Do not forget to screw tightly!