* Prices incl. VAT
plus potential shipping costs
Ready to ship, arrives in 2 - 5 days
Free Shipping from €25 within DE per GLS
- Article number: CO200013
- EAN / GTIN: 4260169960850
- Shipping weight: 0.30 kg
- Dimensions: 6.00 cm × 12.00 cm × 12.00 cm
High quality magnetic valve (night shut-off, 2/2-way magnetic valve, nickel-plated) to control CO₂ addition with minimum energy consumption and therefore minimum warming (only becomes warm to the touch even in continuous operation). Supplied with the appropriate screw fittings 1/8" × 6/4 with cap nut (nickel-plated brass).
One particular advantage of this magnetic valve is that it can be directly fitted to the pressure regulator, as a 1/8" male thread is already available when the hose connection is removed and therefore there is no need for an adapter.
Thanks to the special, patented design, the power consumption of the magnetic valve is very low and is therefore also extremely quiet.
New: Patented diode circuit for almost noiseless switching and even lower energy consumption!
Technical data (tabular)
- 1.5 m connecting pipe with shock-proof plug
- Electrical power supply: 230 V AC; 50/60 Hz; 2 W open
- Orifice: 1.0 mm, NBR seal
- 100 % duty cycle (suitable for continuous operation)
- Closed when currentless
- Allowed temperature of medium: -15 - 90 ºC
- Max. ambient temperature: 40 ºC
- Protection category IP65 (dustproof and protected against waterjets)
- Insulation class F (155 °C) with plug screwed on
- Max. pressure difference: 16 bar
- WEE: DE53482905
The connecting pipe can also be rotated by 180° without any problem. Therefore, the fixing screw has to be loosened, the electical connection has to be plugged off, rotated by 180° and put on again. Do not forget to screw tightly!