* Prices incl. VAT
plus potential shipping costs
Ready to ship, arrives in 2 - 5 days
Free Shipping from €29 within DE per GLS
- Article number: N002A030
- EAN / GTIN: 4260177760312
- Shipping weight: 0.03 kg
- Dimensions: 6.00 cm × 2.00 cm × 17.00 cm
30 sun-dried banana leaf fragments from Sri Lanka
- natural water conditioner for aquaria
- the secret of Asia’s fish breeders
- prevents and supports the treatment of many diseases
- promotes spawning and development of colour
- cleaned, smoothed, and hand-selected and harvested in unspoilt natural areas
- also ideal for nano-aquaria
Add 1 leaf for every 10 litres of water directly to the tank. For a more intensive application, double the amount. The leaves will sink to the bottom of the tank in 1 - 2 days and release their natural ingredients into the water. They will have released all that they can in about 2 weeks. Simply remove and add a new batch of leaves.
Ideally suited for tropical fish, shrimp/prawns, sucker catfish, betta, gourami, and many more.
Differences in the shape, size, and colour are normal with natural products like this and do not affect the high product quality.