30 sun-dried banana leaf fragments from Sri Lanka
- natural water conditioner for aquaria
- the secret of Asia’s fish breeders
- prevents and supports the treatment of many diseases
- promotes spawning and development of colour
- cleaned, smoothed, and hand-selected and harvested in unspoilt natural areas
- also ideal for nano-aquaria
Add 1 leaf for every 10 litres of water directly to the tank. For a more intensive application, double the amount. The leaves will sink to the bottom of the tank in 1 - 2 days and release their natural ingredients into the water. They will have released all that they can in about 2 weeks. Simply remove and add a new batch of leaves.
Ideally suited for tropical fish, shrimp/prawns, sucker catfish, betta, gourami, and many more.
Differences in the shape, size, and colour are normal with natural products like this and do not affect the high product quality.