* Prices incl. VAT
plus potential shipping costs
Ready to ship, arrives in 2 - 5 days
Free Shipping from €33 within DE per GLS
- Article number: P0030100
- EAN / GTIN: 4260169962175
- Shipping weight: 0.11 kg
- Dimensions: 4.00 cm × 11.00 cm × 4.00 cm
Natural filter bacteria for all freshwater aquaria
Contains a specially formulated, pure natural blend of nitrifying and denitrifying bacteria, which are essential for the biological balance in the water. The bacteria are getting active immediately after addition to the aquarium water.
- Prevention of water clouding
- Rapid conversion of toxic ammonia (below pH 7.5 ammonium) and nitrite into non-toxic substances
- Accelerated decomposition of organic waste
- Stabilization of the biological balance
- Safe for human, animal and the environment
As it can be learnt from professional operators of communal and industrial sewage treatment plants, the degradation bacteria of a sewage treatment plant compete for space and nutrients the same way as any living organisms in any other biotope. From the viewpoint of a microbiologist, a fish tank is only a smaller clarifying tank. Without interference from outside, after time, a more or less well functioning bacterial flora establishes itself, which from our point of view (fast and most effective degradation of pollutants) does not work as optimal as it could. For that reason, selected and optimised bacteria strains with high degradation performance are added to the system on regular base to influence the microbiologic population as desired. With Bactedrakon, you can now treat your fish tank the same way as the professionals. For that reason, we recommend the application of Bactedrakon not only for the tank setup and after filter cleaning but also in regular intervals to establish a most efficient bacteria population in your fish tank and filter.
Dosage of Bactedrakon
For ongoing maintenance and after water changes and filter cleaning weekly
- 6 drops / 10 l resp. 3 ml / 100 l aquarium water
After disease treatments and as a filter starter in new installations
- Day 1 to 5 each 10 drops / 10 l resp. 5 ml / 100 l aquarium water
- Day 6 to 10 each 6 drops / 10 l resp. 3 ml / 100 l aquarium water
Sufficient for 3,200 liters of aquarium water (100 ml) resp. 8,000 liters (250 ml)
- Please shake well before use!
- Keep out of childrens range!
- Protect from direct sunlight, heat and frost
- Nitrosomonas winogradsky
- Nitrobacter europea
- Pseudomonas denitrificans